Today's dentistry focuses on maintaining your teeth for a lifetime. Preserving your natural teeth is the goal of our dental team. To schedule a free consultation to learn more about experienced Boulder family dentist Dr. Michael Adler and our team, please call Adler Advanced Dentistry at 303-449-1119.
Dentistry for Your Whole Family
Family dentistry services are those treatments and procedures that meet the dental health needs of people of diverse ages, from children to older adults. Some of the dentistry services benefitting our guests and all the members of their families include:
- Holistic dentistry and cleanings
- Comprehensive new patient exams
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Same-day porcelain crowns
- Children's orthodontics/early treatment orthodontics
- Adult orthodontics/neuromuscular orthodontics
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges
- Invisalign® for adults and teens
- Emergency dentistry
- Tooth and wisdom teeth extraction
We know how important it is to parents to be able to find a dentist for their whole family. We want you to be able to return to our dentistry practice year after year to keep your family's oral health in the best possible shape and to provide you with the advanced neuromuscular, cosmetic and restorative services you want.
As a new guest at our practice, you will receive a comprehensive exam so that Dr. Adler can provide the most effective care for your dental health status. This exam includes a 3D scan of your head and neck so Dr. Adler can examine your sinuses, cervical spine and other parts of your head and neck anatomy.
A Comprehensive Approach to your Family Dentistry
Adler Advanced Dentistry approaches your dental health holistically and comprehensively. We explore the link between oral health and the rest of the body. We strive to bring all aspects of your health into alignment, so that not just the symptoms of dental problems are treated, but the underlying causes and contributing factors are addressed as well. We sometimes recommend solutions beyond the conventional approach, such as dental supplements to improve immune function or tooth decay.
We recognize that adults have special dental concerns and goals distinct from the dental needs of their children. Much more than just a family dentistry practice, we provide advanced, specialized dentistry services for things such as:
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint disorder/headaches/facial pain/ringing in the ears/snoring
- Restoring broken, worn, damaged or missing teeth
- Rejuvenating the attractiveness and aesthetic appeal of your smile
- Maintaining the health of your entire oral cavity, including the gums and jaw joints
- Prevention and treatment of common and complex oral health problems
Contact our Boulder Family Dentist Today!
Choosing a Boulder area family dentist is an important decision. We understand you want to make the right choice. To help you decide, we offer free consultations so you can come in, get to know us, and see the office and treatment environment. We also encourage you to ask any questions you have on your mind. We want you to feel confident about who you choose to provide your family's dental care.