At Adler Advanced Dentistry, we provide customized full-mouth reconstruction dental plans tailored to each patient’s individual needs. Individuals in and around the community of Boulder, CO, may find themselves talking to Dr. Michael Adler and his team about the advantages of creating a customized full mouth reconstruction dental plan with him to completely transform the smile.
What Are the Steps Needed in Creating a Full Mouth Reconstruction Dental Plan?
- The first step is determining the overall goal for the treatment. This could include restoring missing teeth, correcting misalignments, replacing old restorations or implants, or improving oral health. Dr. Michael Adler and his team will discuss your goals and develop a plan to meet them.
- Next, we will examine your teeth and gums thoroughly so that we can accurately assess their condition and determine what type of treatments are necessary. During this time, we may take x-rays, photographs or impressions to better view your teeth and surrounding structures.
- Once an assessment has been made, we will consult with you regarding your plan and the services and treatments needed to reach your goals. We will explain all the procedures necessary for you to achieve optimal results.
- Treatment plan development. After discussing your needs, we can create a customized full mouth reconstruction dental plan that includes all of the recommended appropriate treatments for your case. This plan will be tailored to meet your individual needs, so you get the best possible results with minimal discomfort or downtime.
- When everything is agreed upon, we can begin implementing your full mouth reconstruction dental plan right away! Our team at Adler Advanced Dentistry utilizes top-of-the-line techniques and materials to ensure quality treatments that produce long-lasting results.
Schedule a Visit at Adler Advanced Dentistry!
If you are a current patient or a potential patient who is interested in learning more about restoring your smile’s beauty and function, call our office today at 303-449-1119 to discuss cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions to meet and exceed your needs! We serve patients in and around Boulder, CO, who are ready for comprehensive dental solutions for their smiles, including general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.