Did you know the week of August is National Smile Week? Here at Adler Advanced Dentistry want to help you keep your smile healthy and bright! This blog post will explore this holiday and how to keep your smile looking its best.
Why Do We Celebrate National Smile Week?
The National Smile Week is held during the second week of August to promote dental health. During National Smile Week, we want to focus on what makes us smile and how to bring more smiles into our lives.
How to Get Involved in National Smile Week
Spread the word about National Smile Week. Tell your friends, family, and co-workers about it.
Make an effort to smile more this week. Smiling is contagious, so you’ll not only make yourself feel better, but you’ll also make those around you feel better.
Participate in activities that promote smiling and happiness. For example, you could volunteer at a local soup kitchen or visit a nursing home.
Take some time to reflect on the things that make you happy. Why not start a Happiness Jar where you write down something that made you smile daily?
At the end of National Smile Week, you’ll have a reminder of all the good things in your life.
How to Find a Good Dentist
1. Look for a dentist member of the American Dental Association (ADA) or the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
2. Ask your friends, family, or co-workers for referrals to good dentists in your area.
3. Check with your local or state dental association for information on dental clinics in your area.
4. When you visit a dentist for the first time, ask about his or her experience and training.
5. Make sure the dentist’s office is clean and well-organized.
6. Be sure the dentist and staff are up-to-date on infection control procedures.
7. Observe how the dentist and staff interact with patients. The office should be friendly and welcoming.
Maintaining a Healthy and Bright Smile
Our dental team has over 30 years of experience in private practice. We offer a wide range of services, from teeth whitening to full mouth reconstruction. Our goal is to provide our patients with quality dental care. Contact us at 303-449-1119 in Boulder, CO.