New patients typically have a number of important questions to ask a prospective new dentist. We look forward to hearing yours and answering them.
In our experience, certain questions tend to especially differentiate leading dental practices from others. We've listed a few of these types of questions below.
Still the most important questions we want to hear and answer are those that are important to you. We invite you to contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment or consultation.
1. Does your dentist offer dental implants, a permanent replacement for missing teeth? (one or many)
2. Does your dentist use a laser scanner to detect microscopic cavities years earlier than standard X-rays, allowing early invisible repair?
3. Does your dentist use an intra-oral camera to display close-up pictures of the inside of your mouth, allowing you to see for yourself what work needs to be done and which teeth are fine?
4. Does your dentist use digital X-rays, with 90% less radiation than the old X-rays?
5. Does your dentist offer modern tooth-colored white fillings that actually strengthen teeth?
6. Is your dentist trained and certified to treat supposedly incurable: headaches, tinnitus (ringing ears) back, neck and jaw pain using the latest advances in TMJ treatment also known as neuromuscular dentistry?
7. Does your dentist make you sit around forever in a waiting room ... because of overbooking or poor preparation? Or does your dentist make sure that when you arrive, he is ready for you, with both staff and doctor giving you their full attention?
8. Does your dentist offer natural color veneers, thin porcelain coverings made from advanced dental ceramic that fit over and are bonded to your teeth?
9. Does your dentist offer patient-friendly, affordable payment options?
10. Does your dentist stay fully informed on dental tech innovations, ensuring you receive the absolute best treatment available?
11. Does your dentist offer "one visit" crowns?
At Adler Advanced Dentistry, the answer is YES to ALL the ABOVE! Learn more by scheduling a free consultation at our Boulder office. You can reach us online or by calling 303-449-1119.