If you're looking to easily improve your smile and overall appearance, porcelain veneers may be the way to go. Porcelain veneers place a layer of material over your teeth to correct a variety of problems.
You may be a good candidate for using porcelain veneers if:
- Your teeth are stained and do not respond to traditional tooth whitening procedures
- Your teeth have minor problems, such as small cracks or chips
- You would like to improve the appearance of misshapen teeth
- You have gaps between teeth that you would like to correct
- You would like to improve the appearance of crooked teeth, but don't want to invest the time required for traditional orthodontics
- Your tooth enamel layers are sufficient to take the bonding process (a thin layer of enamel will be shaved to make room for the veneer; if you don't have enough enamel underneath the first layer, the veneer will be unable to adhere properly)
- You don't clench or grind your teeth, which can chip or fracture veneers.
- You have several cosmetic problems you'd like treated (with veneers, you could fix a chipped tooth, slightly crooked teeth, and stained teeth at the same time rather than with three separate procedures)
At Adler Advanced Dentistry, we use the finest quality materials to ensure you receive beautiful, natural looking results that blend in seamlessly with your smile and last for many years.
Please contact Adler Advanced Dentistry using the form on this page or call today to schedule a porcelain veneers consultation. Dr. Michael Adler serves Boulder, Denver, Ft. Collins, and surrounding areas.