Why Should You Choose Boulder Dentist Dr. Michael Adler? It comes down to trust!
- Listens to You
- Respects Your Decisions
- Educates You
- Explains Your Proposed Treatment Plan
- Increases Your Comfort with Local Anesthetics & Relaxation Methods
- Involves You In Dental Health Decisions
- Is Committed to Lifelong Training
- Offers You the Best Dental Care Available
- In Private Practice Since 1990
- Graduate University of Michigan
- Research Biochemist: Stanford University & U.C. Berkeley
- Earned DDS Georgetown University
- Continues Extensive Post-Graduate Training, i.e.: Neuromuscular Dentistry & Smile Design from Reputed Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Awarded Fellowship.
- Lieutenant US Public Health Service
- Received Award from US Surgeon General Dr. C. Everett Koop
- Is Certified: Invisalign (Invisible Braces) Orthodontics
- Awarded a Fellowship from the IACA (International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics) in the summer of 2014
Dr. Adler makes a point of explaining your proposed treatment plan carefully and takes the time to answer all your questions completely. Only then will he take you gently through your treatment. The more involved you are in making dental health decisions, the less room there is for fear and uncertainty.
At Adler Advanced Dentistry, we are working to provide dentistry the way you want.
About Dr. Michael Adler
Dr. Michael Adler is pleased to bring a diverse background of academic research and life experiences to his practice. A graduate of the University of Michigan, Dr. Adler worked as a research biochemist at Stanford University prior to enrolling and completing his dental degree at Georgetown University.
Dr. Adler served as a Lieutenant in the United States Public Health Service, providing care and patient education on the Navajo Reservation. For this service, Dr. Adler was awarded a prestigious commission by Surgeon General Dr. C. Everett Koop. Dr. Adler has been in private practice since 1990.
Dr. Adler is committed to lifelong training as a way to be able to offer his patients the best dental care possible. His postgraduate training has been extensive, including studies on the topics of neuromuscular dentistry and smile design at the nationally renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). Dr. Adler was awarded a Fellowship from LVI. Dr. Adler is also certified to provide Invisalign orthodontics to his patients.
The cosmetic and family dental practice of Dr. Michael Adler is based in the Colorado community of Boulder, a convenient and scenic drive from most locations in the Denver and Front Range areas. Boulder, Colorado is also an inviting destination location for visiting out-of-state patients seeking Dr. Adler’s specialized attention. Dr. Adler is nationally recognized for his work and is committed to providing his patients with the highest level of care in both cosmetic and family dentistry.
Your Whole Family Matters At Adler Advanced Dentistry!
Our goal is to provide our patients with care that lasts a lifetime. We are very happy that most often, our continuing patients need no additional treatment.
Adler Advanced Dentistry welcomes whole families for their various dental health requirements.
Adler Advanced Dentistry is a pleasant place to be – attractive, comfortable, and easily accessible to the handicapped. You'll find friendly, competent and caring dental care professionals, whose primary goal is to put your needs and comfort first.
Creating Beautiful Smiles to Last a Lifetime!