Boulder Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
Comprehensive Multi-Discipline Dental Services in a
Single Convenient Location
From the moment you enter our Boulder Cosmetic and Family Dentistry office, we want you to feel Dr. Adler can transform routine dental care into a truly pleasant experience. Modern dentistry has many techniques, local anesthetics and relaxation methods to increase your comfort.
It comes down to a feeling of trust. Our job is to listen to you, educate you, and respect your decisions. Boulder Dentist Dr. Michael Adler understands you might be anxious about the process of receiving dental care.
Therefore he makes a point of explaining your proposed treatment plan carefully and takes the time to answer all your questions completely. Only then will he take you gently through your treatment. The more involved you are in making dental health decisions, the less room there is for fear and uncertainty.
At Adler Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we are working to provide dentistry the way you want.
About Dr. Michael Adler
Dr. Michael Adler is pleased to bring a diverse background of academic research and life experiences to his practice. A graduate of the University of Michigan, Dr. Adler worked as a research biochemist at Stanford University prior to enrolling and completing his dental degree at Georgetown University.
Dr. Adler served as a Lieutenant in the United States Public Health Service, providing care and patient education on the Navajo Reservation. For this service, Dr. Adler was awarded a prestigious commission by Surgeon General Dr. C. Everett Koop. Dr. Adler has been in private practice since 1990.
Dr. Adler is committed to lifelong training as a way to be able to offer his patients the best dental care possible. His postgraduate training has been extensive, including studies on the topics of neuromuscular dentistry and smile design at the nationally renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). Dr. Adler was recently awarded a Fellowship from LVI. Dr. Adler is also certified to provide Invisalign orthodontics to his patients.
The cosmetic and family dental practice of Dr. Michael Adler is based in the Colorado community of Boulder, a convenient and scenic drive from most locations in the Denver and Front Range areas. Boulder, Colorado is also an inviting destination location for visiting out-of-state patients seeking Dr. Adler’s specialized attention. Dr. Adler is nationally recognized for his work and is committed to providing his patients with the highest level of care in both cosmetic and family dentistry.
Eleven Vital Questions You Need to Ask YOUR Dental Office
BEFORE You Get in the Chair
1) Does your dentist offer dental implants, a permanent replacement for missing teeth (one or many)?
2) Does your dentist use a Laser Scanner to detect microscopic cavities, years earlier than standard x-rays, allowing early invisible repair?
3) Does your dentist use an intra-oral camera to display a close-up picture of the inside of your mouth, allowing you to see for yourself what work needs to be done and which teeth are fine?
4) Does your dentist use digital X-rays, with 90% less radiation than the old x-rays?
5) Does your dentist offer modern tooth-colored white fillings that actually strengthen teeth?
6) Is your dentist trained & certified to treat supposedly incurable: headaches, tinnitus (ringing ears) back, neck and jaw pain using the latest advances in TMJ treatment also known as: Neuromuscular Dentistry?
7) Does your dentist make you sit around forever in a waiting room? because of overbooking or poor preparation?... Or does your dentist make sure that when you arrive, he is ready for you, with both staff and doctor giving you their full attention?
8) Does your dentist offer natural color veneers, thin porcelain coverings made from advanced dental ceramic that fit over and are bonded to your teeth?
9) Does your dentist offer PATIENT FRIENDLY affordable payment options?
10) Does your dentist stay fully informed on dental tech innovations, insuring you receive the absolute best treatment available?
11) Does your dentist offer ONE visit crowns?
At Adler Cosmetic & Family Dentistry the answer is YES to ALL the ABOVE!
OR CALL (303) 449-1119