Imperfections in your teeth can be quite embarrassing. Stained teeth, cracked teeth, and missing teeth are issues that not only are aesthetically unpleasing but can contribute to bad oral health as well. At Adler Advanced Dentistry, we offer a number of restorative dentistry services to help keep your mouth looking great and healthy. Whether it’s addressing new flaws or fixing previous dental work, we can help give you a bright, beautiful smile.
If you’re interested in learning more about the restorative dentistry options available at Adler Advanced Dentistry, contact us today at 303-515-7335 to schedule a free consultation. We happily serve those who live in the Boulder, Denver, and Fort Collins areas of Colorado.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is a comprehensive service that uses diagnosis, treatment, and prevention to address dental issues to help your overall oral health. Restorative dentistry replaces old mercury fillings with safer alternatives as well as old, ugly crowns and composites that have become discolored. It can also repair cracked teeth and replace missing teeth. Dr. Michael Adler renews teeth suffering from these conditions, which is an investment in dental health and longevity—one that saves you future pain, inconvenience, and expense.
Dr. Adler's restorative dentistry is completed in fast easy visits, preserving and regenerating your overall oral health for a beautiful smile. His objective is to comprehensively address numerous teeth in a holistic manner to restore your teeth and mouth to its ideal state.
Restorative Dentistry Services
At Adler Advanced Dentistry, we believe in providing our patients with the best treatments for their dental and oral health needs. This includes using state-of-the-art technology along with advanced techniques and a holistic approach to achieve a healthy relationship between your oral health and overall health.
In our Boulder, CO office, we can address and restore a number of dental problems, whether the issue is purely cosmetic, an issue with functionality, or both. These services include:
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are a highly versatile solution that helps fix broken, chipped, stained, or worn down teeth.
- Dental crowns: In our office, we provide one-visit CEREC crowns, which are customized tooth caps that restore size, shape, and look of your tooth in just one dental visit.
- Dental bonding: This process restores chipped teeth as well as teeth that have small gaps or minor problems with their shape.
- Dental implants: These are an effective, long-lasting solution to replace missing teeth that helps with the look and overall health of your mouth.
- Full mouth restoration: This service addresses a range of dental issues resulting from trauma to the mouth or a lack of dental work over many years and may include restorative, cosmetic, and neuromuscular procedures.
- Tooth-colored fillings: If you have cavities caused by tooth decay we can restore your tooth using white dental fillings that mimic your natural tooth appearance.
Most Restorative dentistry procedures are usually accomplished in two visits—each ranging from two to four hours, depending on the treatment needed. Dr. Adler will go over any questions you may have and inform you fully on the procedure during your consultation.
For examples of our past restorative dentistry successes, please read the following case studies:
- Award Winning IACA Case Study (images below)
- Broken tooth with veneers
- Cosmetic dentistry makeover part 1 and part 2
Contact a Boulder Restorative Dentist Today
When you need tooth or mouth restorations, whether minor or major, our caring and friendly staff at Adler Advanced Dentistry is here to provide you with a relaxing environment with the best treatments to give you outstanding results.
For more information about restorative dentistry treatment and to discuss the right options for repairing your smile, please call 303-515-7335 or contact Adler Advanced Dentistry through our online form today. Your initial consultation at our Boulder office is free of charge.